Autodesk InfraWorks™ software is the newest member of the Infrastructure Design Suite and perfect for the civil infrastructure design processes.
- Reviews (0)
- Course Content
Manage larger-scale infrastructure models created from existing data sources and generate proposals and early design concepts more effectively in the context of the built environment. Rapidly generate data-rich proposals to better predict how design alternatives may perform in the existing environment.
- Discover the Autodesk InfraWorks user interface.
- Create new models.
- Incorporate existing data sources into the model.
- Rapidly generate early design concepts for new roads.
- Add essential design elements like buildings, trees, and city furniture. Display features according to the data behind the model.
- Create new styles specific to project requirements.
- Analyze the model using various methods to ensure project constraints are met.
- Collaborate with other project team members.
- Create high-impact visualization of the project to communicate the design to stakeholders.
- Generate compelling storyboard videos.
A fundamental understanding and knowledge of civil engineering and land planning terminology is required. No previous CAD knowledge is required.