Navisworks® Essentials Training Course
Navisworks Essentials training instructs students in effective model reviews by combining 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene.
- Course Content
Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to review and markup the model, use TimeLiner, Animator, Scripter, and Presenter, as well as the Clash Detective tools within Navisworks. Using the functionality of Autodesk® Navisworks Review, Simulate, and Manage features, students learn how to open, review, and run object-interference checks on 3D models.
The Navisworks Essentials class will cover the following:
- Describe the main features and functionality of Autodesk Navisworks.
- Open and append 3D files of different formats and save in the Autodesk Navisworks format.
- Create links to object properties files and scheduling files in external databases.
- Perform visual project model reviews using the built-in review and reporting tools.
- Create construction simulations of a project model to check the validity of construction schedules.
- Use Animator and Scripter to create interactive animations for presentations and demonstrations.
- Add true-to-life materials, lighting and backgrounds to project models to create photorealistic output.
- Perform interference detection tests between 3D files of different disciplines to check integrity of the design.
Basic understanding of 3D design, architecture, engineering and construction terminolog